Adv. Shmulik Atias is a senior partner in the firm’s Hi-Tech, M&A and Corporate practice groups. Shmulik has a diverse corporate practice, encompassing mergers and acquisitions, venture capital and private equity financing, venture lending and bank financing, cross-border transactions, securities laws, corporate governance and general corporate matters.
Shmulik represents clients across a full range of activity in corporate and commercial law. His practice includes representation of venture capital funds and private equity investors, private and public companies, in a variety of domestic and cross-border merger and acquisition transactions, spin-offs, tender offers, investments, joint ventures, securities transactions and other corporate matters. In addition, he works closely with founders and executives of emerging growth companies, providing strategic legal advice and general corporate representation, including in the fields of corporate governance, commercial transactions and intellectual property.
Shmulik has an active practice representing foreign clients and international companies in their business activities in Israel, including opening of local branches, representative offices and subsidiaries.
Prior to joining the firm Shmulik practiced law as a senior associate at Danziger, Klagsbald & Co., Law Offices.
- Counsel to Sequoia Capital Israel in its investments in Israel;
- Counsel to Lightspeed Ventures Partners in its investments in Israel;
- Counsel to State of Mind Ventures, in its investments;
- Counsel to Saban Group in its investment in Israel;
- Counsel to Deutsche Tekelom in its investment in Israel;
- Counsel to the Silicon Valley Bank in its venture lending transactions in Israel;
- Counsel to Square 1 Bank in its venture lending transactions in Israel;
- Counsel to shareholders of Ravello in its acquisition by Oracle;
- Israeli Counsel to Kontera in its acquisition by Singtel;
- Israeli Counsel to Amobee in its acquisition by Singtel;
- Counsel to Behalf in its $100 million debt transaction with Victory Park Capital;
- Counsel to Takipi in its Series B financing with Menlo Venture and Lightspeed Venture Partners;
- Counsel to Umake its Series A financing with Blue Run Ventures.
College of Management, Academic Studies, Business School (M.B.A., 2009)
College of Management, Academic Studies, Law School (LL.B., 2004, Magna Cum Laude)
Admitted to Practice:
Israel Bar Association, 2004